Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 09, 2009

All Bloggers Welcome

Hey all!
As I've mentioned before, I've got my site fairly locked down to all those that are trying to hotlink the images posted there to prevent bandwidth vampires from their unintentional bandwidth theft.

Just today, I received an e-mail from "Skywalker" that he had posted a blog entry about my site on his blog, Terra Incognita. I was struck not only by his politeness at informing me about his post, but that he had copied the images from my site and is hosting them on his own.

Now that got me to thinking. The blogosphere can only be to my benefit. I really should make the images on my site available to the bloggers whenever they need them. So I did. At least, I'm pretty sure I did. I've opened up image hotlinking to the "blogger.com" and "blogspot.com" domains.

Now, I'm sure there are other blog domains I could add to this list, but I don't know what they are. If you are a blogger (and I don't care if you write about me or not) and aren't using the blogger.com domain for your blog, please let me know what it is. I'll be sure to add it (after checking it out, of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home