Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I Hates Politics

Normally I stay out of discussion concerning religion and politics. I leave them alone, and they leave me alone. Politics, especially. Maybe I've become cynical about the whole game. You're a Democrat? That's nice. You're a Republican? That's nice.

You're a politician? In that case, it doesn't matter what your party affiliation is. YOU LIE! You'll say anything, you'll lie about anything, and you'll kiss anyone's ass if you think it will get you elected. You no longer represent anyone but yourself.

Now some anonymous fool has left a comment on one of my blogs. It doesn't matter which one, but if you must know (it doesn't appear to be relevant) it's "I've Got My Own Troll". I've deleted it already. Wanna know what was posted? Here it is...

"I think that was John McCain & Sarah Palin posting about your site. You would think they would have better things to do & people to insult."

Okay, it is highly probable that this was a bot-posting, that did it to innumerable other blogs. However, if it wasn't, then either pony-up with the posting about which you referred, or admit to me you've made a mistake. If I am wrong, I will quickly admit my errors. Or, if you're wrong, I fully expect you to remain silent.

That's the difference between an honest citizen, and politicians and their ilk.

The best leader is the person who leasts wants the job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dream said...

I couldn't agree more with this.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home