Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I've Got My Own Troll

Somewhere along the line, I've picked up my own little enemy. I don't know where he came from, but he really has it out for me, bad-mouthing me in all the places he can. Both of them.

Anyways, here's what I think happened. There's this Stumbleupon guy that goes by the name of Erick Wessels. Like a lot of people on Stumbleupon, he hot-links pictures from various websites to display on his little "look-at-me" page. As many of you know from my previous rants, hot-linking the images on my site will only get you the...


I think Erick tried to hot-link one of my images, and got my chastisement picture. This upset the little Neder-weiner, a lot. He reviewed my site, calling me an asshole. He then comes over and signs my guestbook, again calling me an asshole. He even got his little girlfriend to sign my guestbook unflatteringly, too.

Of course, I'm guessing at all this. If its not the hot-linking issue, then I don't have a clue as to why the little Dutch-dick has a burr-up-his-butt for me. Funny thing is, all of his linking to my site has really increased the number of people hitting it, and giving me good comments and feedback.

Hey Erick! You wanna straighten me out as to why you're so hostile towards me? Or are you just gonna start calling me names again. Pretty boring, if you ask me. If you're going to insult me, at least try to be clever about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Real,
Direct me to Erick, and I'll take care of the problem the old fashion way.

MSgt R.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Beomene said...

Wooh! Thats one hell of a proposition!
*grin* I sure would like that kind of services being offered me to, when Haters appear.

So sorry to hear about this Erick, let's hope he cools off. Please try not to think about it further. Anyone who actually listens to him instead of creating their own relationship with you, is not worth your time of day.

Have a glorious autumn. //Charlotte aka Beomene on youTube

1:16 AM  
Blogger John Pitt said...

Sir, this is nothing to do with your hot - linking plagiarist/nemesis, but I " stumbled upon " your blog on your website, where I am presently pleasanty perusing probably the best collection of comic covers online.
I wanted to ask you something, because if anyone will know- you will. I am searching for a comic I briefly saw before I lost the internet and was never able to find again! All I can do is describe the cover : - some people ( perhaps two couples ) were in a room in a house and the woman on the left is standing up, lifting her dress to reveal she is wearing no panties.
Have you ANY idea what comic this could be?
Many thanks, John.
Now back to your excellent site!

8:22 AM  
Blogger John Pitt said...

It's okay, I did find the cover in the end!
:-)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home