Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Marketing Is Hard

Okay, I've been going a bit overboard as of late. I'm working on my new Underground Comix Classix of the Month video show. I just finished shooting the video a couple of hours ago, and I'll be working on the editing next week. My first attempt was more of an experiment to see what mistakes I could make and to figure out how to do things better. I'll be announcing the finished version at the beginning of October.

And now I've just had some coffee mugs made up. They came out really sweet, if I do say so myself. And I do. I don't know what I'll do with 'em yet. Do I want to sell them? What if, on the off chance, they become reasonably popular? I don't really want to go through the hassle of boxing and mailing and keeping records and all that stuff. Maybe I could think up of some kind of bi-monthly contest, and give one away as a prize. Hey, I could even announce it on my video show. Well, if any of you has a suggestion that sounds pretty good to me, I'll give you one.

Y'know, I look at all this stuff I'm doing, and I look pretty vain. Maybe I am. Don't care. I'm having fun with it.

And no Captain Buzzkill is gonna bring me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home