Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What Edition Is It?

The latest video from the Sir Real Show is now available. Its just me rambling on about how to find which edition of underground comix you've got. It would appear that I also made a mistake. At one point I'm talking about Zap Comix #1 and page numbering, and it should have been Zap Comix #0.

In my defense, I did know it was #0. You can even see me hesitate right before naming the comix. I suddenly had a brain-fart and couldn't remember the correct issue.

Oh well. Even so, I rambled on and on. It was so long, I had to split the show into two parts. And, since the next show is going to be from the San Diego Comic-Con, it might even split into three parts.

See ya there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home