Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Clang Honk Tweet

Y'know, I really enjoy hearing from you Underground Comix artists and collectors out there. I've had the most interesting conversations (online, that is) with Howard Cruse, Skip Williamson, and others.

Of course, the collectors I've met online are quite an interesting bunch. Especially the one's who are my age or older. I have to admit that I am truly envious of some of these people, with the interesting stories they have to tell. I just met another collector today who goes by the handle of "Dr. Heinrich Atomic". Before he became a full-fledged physicist, he met Larry Todd (creator of Dr. Atomic comix). Larry tagged him with that moniker. Man, I want to party with all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Enigmatus said...

I've been a fan of the Freak brothers and F.Frederick Skitty, for a long time, and everything from Atomic Funnies, and all of the rest of the Underground Comix genre. I remember the Checkered Monster,Captain Pissgums and his Perverted Pirates and Little Annie Fanny.....this shit goes back a LONG way, and I'm also a deadhead, With Steal Your Face tattoes and a tribute to Gerry Carcia in vivid colour...All of this is good memory and good copy......thanks for the memories!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home