Comix Journal

My Site, My Comix, My Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Lil' Ol' Sticker Maker, Me

Here's a fun thing to do. I had a bunch of these old Avery 5293 labels lying around. So me 'n PhotoShop decided to put 'em to use. Now I have a bunch of underground comix labels that I can annoy countless people with. I'm going to stick them up wherever I go. If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, and see one of my stickers somewhere, let me know. Better yet, if you take a photo of it, I'll post it here as a sighting.

If you click on the picture, you'll get a little better resolution image of 'em. I used the images from (left to right) Fat Freddy's Comics & Stories #1, Hup #4, Mickey Rat #1, The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers #10, and the back cover of Rip Off Comix #15, featuring Wonder Wart Hog.

I'm always open to suggestions about the next set of stickers that I make. Drop me a line!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These stickers remind me of sheets of blotter acid.
Seems appropriate.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home